petek, 29. november 2013

Christmas wrapping ideas

Hello everyone! I'm back and I wanted to share with you some wrapping ideas using Canvas Corp products. They offer a vast area of products selection and the wrapping is so much fun. In my oppinion the wrapping is very important. It shows how much a person cares and is also a gift itself. Not to mention that seeing the gifts under the tree dressed up in a special way has a certain value and even enhances the christmas feeling.
And here is the first idea. At Canvas corp they have an enormous selection of Christmas papers. I used a dotty version for this gift. With the Sizzix Bigz Die - Stacked Stars I've cut out the stars from a piece of canvas and stamped some of them with the 7 Gypsies Christmas stamps. I also used canvas to cut out  the Snowflake medalion with the Sizzix Bigz Die - Snowflake Medallions to create some dimension with the beatiful red canvas flower. I used the red rope on the base and add. I cut out a piece of Christmas CC paper and glue it on the7Gypsies Naked Scalloped Tag. The finishing touch are the chipboard letters appaering from the flower. They are the 7Gypsies Chipboard Alphabet.
 


 And here is the secomd idea: I used the beatiful CC Christmas paper
and decided that I'll use the red and white clothespins for making a candy cane effect. Also there I used some canvas to cut out the shapes that complete the bow with the Sizzix Originals Die - Botanical Element
and instead of the ribbon I used some teared  red fabbric. I completed the gift using the gorgeous White Leather paper to cut out the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Doilies
 and some grey cord .




I love dedicating time to make a nice wrapping for the ones I love. There is something special in making a gift in the gift :-)
Have a lovely Friday!!!

4 komentarji:

  1. To pa bi jaz kar s tezkim srcem odprla, ker je tako lepo :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh these look AMAZING!! Just gorgeous!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Se popolnoma strinjam z Vladko, bi težko uničila tako čudovito kreacijo!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Krasno zavita darila. Kot praviš, je tudi ovoj pomemben.
    Imam prijateljico, ki tako lepo zavija, da je skoraj škoda odpreti njeno darilo, meni pa to ne gre preveč od rok.

    OdgovoriIzbriši