četrtek, 27. marec 2014

Easter eggs for kids

Hello! Here I am with two different ideas for easter eggs for kids. I decided to make some special ones for my nephews in Australia and for my son. The first one is for my niece Tanaia:

For her I decided to use the Canvas Corp burlap. The idea is pretty simple. Covering the egg with stripes of two different colors of burlap. I glittered the die from Sizzix: the Sizzix Bigz Die - Elegant Flourishes. 
I aslo used the Sizzix Tattered Floral dies to cover the top and the bottom of the eggs. Some blings and the egg is prepared.


Fir the three boys the story is deifferent. I was thinking I could send them a misterious egg from the past and from exotic places. The collection Serengeti from 7 Gypsies was the right decision. Also in this case I cut some stripes but from pattern paper this time. I put them in the water and in this way they were perfectly malleable. From another Serengeti paper I cut out the letters for the names with the Sizzix Alphabet die and I've put some extra shiny glos on them to make them more 3d. The embellishments are simply cutted out from Serengeti pattern paper. I think the boys will love them  and maybe even prefer them to shabby eggs ;-)
Here are the three eggs:




Enjoy expecting easter to come....

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar