sreda, 3. december 2014

Christmas fairytale Winter Wonderland Surprise ball

I'm back. I'm continuing the Christmas Fairytale and I have another Surprise ball to share with you. This one is Winter Wonderland...




As for the first one also this one is covered with some odl already ruined curtain and painted with some semitransparent acrylic paint and Champagne Glimmer Glam from Tattered Angels will give  to the new creation an old look.


 For the inside I got a big help from my mom. She did the tiny christmas tree and the snowflake. Both are enriched with crystals and the little tree has also the dome studs form 7Gypsies representing the Christmas ornaments. Alittle snowflake is floating arround the christmas treee helped with the wire from the metal hardware from Canvas Corp.  I also cut out a wreats from the same paper and put it on arround the button on the top of the ball.


I cut out the phrase from the Winter Wonderland out of the Stripe on Ivory paper and distressed it. I also added a pinch of glitter on every tiny snowflake. Also this time I used the canvas circle form Canvas Corp for the base where the tree is standing.

Also this time: to be continued....

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar